In Oklahoma a bank or mortgage company can initiate a foreclosure action against you and serve you with court papers.  These papers will include the following:

  • Summons
  • Petition

When you are served with a Summons and Petition, you have 20 days to answer the Petition.  We can help you answer that Petition without an attorney.

Some people are served a Motion for Summary Judgment that they also need to answer within 15 days.  We can prepare your paperwork to answer that Motion.

 Maybe you have some things that you need to request from the Bank or Mortgage Company.  This is called the discovery process.  You can send them discovery through their attorney.  We can help you with that discovery. 

Fill out the questionnaire below and fax the pleadings you received from the bank or mortgage company to 405-753-5368.

Your Information

Your Full Name

Street Address

City ____________________State __Zip Code

Phone number

Your E-mail

Other Party's Information

Full Name of other party or Bank

Attorney Name

Firm Name

Street Address

City ____________________State __Zip Code

Phone number of Attorney

E-mail of other party

Case Information

Case Number

County of Suit

How did you become delinquent

How did you hear about us?

Finished? Set an Appointment >>