LLC’s (includes obtaining EIN)
A Limited Liability Company (LLC) combines the tax flexibility of a partnership with the personal liability protection of a corporation. LLC formation can help you separate yourself from your business, protecting your personal assets in the evnt of a judgement against the company.
This business structure has many advantages, including:
- Owners have limited liability from business debts and obligations.
- Owners can report their share of profit and loss on their individual tax returns without filing a separate corporate tax return.
- Owners do not need to be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- LLCs do not need to hold annual meetings or record meeting minutes (though we recommend it).
- LLCs can be owned by individuals or other companies.
- LLCs do not have the same corporate formailities as a corporation.
Let Easy Paralegal Services help you start up your LLC.